Being tall, Irish and a civil engineer by trade, Charles stands out in the animation crowd, hence his position as the Animation Anomaly.
Posts by Charles Kenny:
- Making an Animated Short: The Space Base 8 Story
- What happens when you’ve been writing a blog for seven years
- An Interview with Independent Animator Signe Baumane
- It’s Finally Time to Ignore the Hype
- Why America Remains a Magnet for Animators: An Interview with Ricky Renna
- What Kind of Challenges Does the Independent Producer Face?
- How YouTube’s Algorithm Stifles Animated Content
- As Art, Why Doesn’t Animation Challenge Our Beliefs?
- Four Reasons Why The Simpsons Should Ditch The Half-Hour Episode
- Petulant Fans As Investors: The Ugly Side of Crowdfunded Content
- What’s With Disney’s Push Into Luxury Fashion?