Thanks to everyone who suggested that I give this podcast gig a go. Consider this episode the prototype rather than a fully-fledged episode.
Here’s a brief summary of the Animation Anomaly Podcast episode 1:
- 00:00 – Introduction, the PTC doesn’t like FOX’s ADHD block
- 08:30 – Viacom continues to sue YouTube. What that means for animation and residual payments.
- 13:30 – Disney is heavily reliant on cable TV subscriber fees, but that won’t last forever. What does that mean for their animation division.
- 17:30 – The real reason Disney bought Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel.
- 24:00 – Brad Bird on changing the cinema experience.
PS. Please do leave some feedback below to let me know how I did 🙂