Being tall, Irish and a civil engineer by trade, Charles stands out in the animation crowd, hence his position as the Animation Anomaly.
Posts by Charles Kenny:
- The Kells Conundrum
- CNN Thinks It Can Win Teens Over to TV News With Animation
- Why Animation Needs a Warren Buffet
- Taking Gender Out of the Animation Equation By Simply Ignoring It
- Is There an Impending Apocalypse in Animation Studies?
- Hank Azaria’s Lawsuit Details What Defines A Character
- Frozen on iTunes Finally Reveals Disney Strategy
- Does More = Good When It Comes To Animated Features?
- Does Pixar Really Have a Technological Advantage?
- Culture Matters in Animation, But Not As Much As You Might Think
- The Creators of The Nut Job Open an Incubator For New Ideas