Being tall, Irish and a civil engineer by trade, Charles stands out in the animation crowd, hence his position as the Animation Anomaly.
Posts by Charles Kenny:
- The Downside of the Evolution of Artistic Taste
- More Tough Choices Ahead for Independent Animators
- Why is it so Hard to be a Fan at Work?
- Why I’m Skipping Awards Season This Year
- Erin Esurance: A Cautionary Tale of Appealing Characters
- Minimum Wage Artists & The Price of Work
- Connect With Fans, but By All Means, Maintain A Distance
- More Than A Few Reasons to Like Equestria Girls: Friendship Games
- Three Comics from SPX 2015 That Deserve the Animated Treatment
- Some Thoughts on RWBY
- Why Producing Content is Like Opening a Restaurant