Being tall, Irish and a civil engineer by trade, Charles stands out in the animation crowd, hence his position as the Animation Anomaly.
Posts by Charles Kenny:
- It’s Time to Kill Off the Strong Female Character
- Why Brexit Will Shatter the British Industry’s Resurgence
- The Post-YouTube World Will Be Machine-Made
- Don’t Rely on Disney if You’re Looking For a Gay Princess
- Has Passive Storytelling Reached the End of the Road?
- Some Thoughts on Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
- Portrait of an Idyllic Animation Studio
- The Downside of the Evolution of Artistic Taste
- More Tough Choices Ahead for Independent Animators
- Why is it so Hard to be a Fan at Work?
- Why I’m Skipping Awards Season This Year