Being tall, Irish and a civil engineer by trade, Charles stands out in the animation crowd, hence his position as the Animation Anomaly.
Posts by Charles Kenny:
- Is There an Impending Apocalypse in Animation Studies?
- Hank Azaria’s Lawsuit Details What Defines A Character
- Frozen on iTunes Finally Reveals Disney Strategy
- Does More = Good When It Comes To Animated Features?
- Does Pixar Really Have a Technological Advantage?
- Culture Matters in Animation, But Not As Much As You Might Think
- The Creators of The Nut Job Open an Incubator For New Ideas
- Why do you Animate?
- What Next Media Animation Gets So Right
- Using The Croods to Explore Necessary Changes In Key Art
- Genuine Storytelling Versus Naked Commercialism